Going through a hard time? These Scriptures are guaranteed to help you!
1. Psalm 27:14 Wait on the Lord: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the Lord.
2. Proverbs 3:5,6 Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
3. Psalm 37:7 Rest in the Lord, and wait patiently for him: fret not thyself because of him who prospereth in his way, because of the man who bringeth wicked devices to pass.
4. Psalm 96:1 O sing unto the Lord a new song: sing unto the Lord, all the earth.
5. Philippians 4:4 Rejoice in the Lord always: and again I say, Rejoice.
6. Micah 7:7 Therefore I will look unto the Lord; I will wait for the God of my salvation: my God will hear me.
7. Psalm 100:2 Serve the Lord with gladness: come before his presence with singing.
8. Psalm 37:4,5 Delight thyself also in the Lord: and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart. Commit thy way unto the Lord; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.
9. Psalm 106:1 Praise ye the Lord. O give thanks unto the Lord; for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever.
10. Psalm 96:9 O worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness: fear before him, all the earth.
11. Isaiah 55:6 Seek ye the Lord while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near:
12. Isaiah 7:11 Ask thee a sign of the Lord thy God; ask it either in the depth, or in the height above.
13. Psalm 103:1 Bless the Lord, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name.
14. Hosea 6:1 Come, and let us return unto the Lord: for he hath torn, and he will heal us; he hath smitten, and he will bind us up.
15. Psalm 31:4 Be strong and take heart, all you who hope in the Lord.
16. Psalm 34:3 O magnify the Lord with me, and let us exalt his name together.
17. Isaiah 24:15 Wherefore glorify ye the Lord in the fires, even the name of the Lord God of Israel in the isles of the sea.
18. Psalm 18:3 I will call upon the Lord, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies.
19. Deuteronomy 6:5 And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.
20. Deuteronomy 28:1 And it shall come to pass, if thou shalt hearken diligently unto the voice of the Lord thy God, to observe and to do all his commandments which I command thee this day, that the Lord thy God will set thee on high above all nations of the earth:
21. Deuteronomy 28:9 The Lord shall establish thee an holy people unto himself, as he hath sworn unto thee, if thou shalt keep the commandments of the Lord thy God, and walk in his ways.
22. Deuteronomy 30:2,3 And shalt return unto the Lord thy God, and shalt obey his voice according to all that I command thee this day, thou and thy children, with all thine heart, and with all thy soul; That then the Lord thy God will turn thy captivity, and have compassion upon thee, and will return and gather thee from all the nations, whither the Lord thy God hath scattered thee.
23. Deuteronomy 30:8,9 And thou shalt return and obey the voice of the Lord, and do all his commandments which I command thee this day. And the Lord thy God will make thee plenteous in every work of thine hand, in the fruit of thy body, and in the fruit of thy cattle, and in the fruit of thy land, for good: for the Lord will again rejoice over thee for good, as he rejoiced over thy fathers:
24. Proverbs 16:7 When a man’s ways please the LORD, he maketh even his enemies to be at peace with him.
25. Romans 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him form the dead, thou shalt be saved.